I have found the missing link. In a recent archeological expedition in my own back yard I discovered a tooth. From this tooth I was able to recreate the missing link based on keen scientific evidence. I have an artist’s rendering of what this missing link looks like based on the tooth. I will be sure to post that once it has been completed.
If I had a dollar for every time a “scientist” had discovered the nail in the coffin of Christianity I would be a rich man by now. Scientists are always claiming to have found evidence that disproves Christianity or something in the Bible. Take evolution for example. There are a number of instances where “scientists” have discovered the final piece of evidence to prove evolution.
Ever since Darwin published his evolution model scientists have been looking for the “missing link” that would bury the idea that God created man. What do I mean? Since 1891 scientists have discovered the missing link. Java man was claimed to be the originator of humans.  All that was found? A skullcap (from a gibbon), three teeth and a femur. To add to that, the femur was found a year after the skullcap was found.
Neanderthal man, discovered in 1908, is probably one of the more popular discoveries. The common image of Neanderthal man is that of a knuckle dragging half man, ape being.  The truth, Neanderthal Man is a normal human being. He just suffered from rickets, and arthritis.
 Piltdown man was found in 1912. Like Java man, Piltdown man was the discovery that would disprove the Bible. 41 years later it was proven to be a forgery. The skull was found to be a modern skull (circa 1912), the bone fragments were chemically stained, and the teeth had been filed down.
Nebraska Man, discovered in 1922, was created from a single tooth found in Nebraska. That’s right, one tooth. This tooth provided for an entire evolution model and picture.  The only problem was that the tooth that was discovered was from that of a pig.
One of the more recent missing link found was in 1999. This missing link was discovered in China, and was hailed as being the missing link between reptile and bird. Once again this discovery was proven to be a complete forgery.  This finding combined the head and body of a primitive bird and the tail and hind limb of a dinosaur…all glued together by a Chinese farmer.
I can understand how something like this may have you questioning your faith. But remember, in over 150 years they have not been able to discover any evidence of the missing link. This is but a sampling of the biggest “discoveries” of those who reject God. If it were me responding to this…I would lean on the most historically proven document known to man kind. The only document in the history of the world, to be 100% correct. A document that has upheld to centuries of scrutiny. The document that holds the holy word of God. I will stand by the Bible everyday of the week, and twice on Sunday.
1. Richard Massey, “The “Missing Links” Of Evolution,” Christian Evidences – 19 th Century Mid-West Lectures, (2001), http://www.kc-cofc.org/39th/Lectures/2001%20Manuscripts/RichardMasseyMissingLinks.PDF (accessed October 7, 2010)
2. “Science: Upgrading Neanderthal Man”, Time 97, no. 20 (1971), http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,944380-1,00.html (accessed October 7, 2010)
3. Susan S. Lukesh and R. Ross Holloway, “The non-fraud of the Middle Bronze Age stone goddess from Ustica: a reverse Piltdown hoax,” Antiquity 76, (2002), 974. Ebscohost. http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?vid=3&hid=10&sid=f174706e-e868-4cbb-93cc-1e36b1641f98%40sessionmgr4 (accessed October 7, 2010)
4. Gary Parker, Ed.D., “Origin of Mankind”, Institute for Creation research. http://www.icr.org/article/183/ (accessed October 7, 2010).
5. Hillary Mayell, “Dino Hoax was mainly made of Ancient bird, study says”. National Geographic, (2002). http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/11/1120_021120_raptor.html (accessed October 7, 2010)